This episode is dedicated to my Dad, Leo Herrmann.
Hungry to take your social selling to the next level? Are you using LinkedIn as a published record of your knowledge and expertise? Today we drill into the third of five Rs of social selling – recognition.
We all have a great opportunity to prove we’re not just superficial sales people but true teachers and problem solvers.
In this episode I cover:
- How to use LinkedIn as a published record of your
- credibility, and
- How to build recognition using LinkedIn
- how to set up your profile
- key features to pay attention to
- how to optimize headlines
- how to use the summary section to best highlight your unique position
- what to write in the job description
- where to position job recommendations
- how to use your LinkedIn profile as a published, public record of your accomplishments
3. Introduction on how to drive a response using LinkedIn
- How to set yourself up for success as a content publisher on LinkedIn
- What are the 3 elements of a successful response model?
- The importance of great, value-adding, problem-solving content
How have you set up your LinkedIn profile for success? I’d love to hear from you!